Points of interest
- Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, torchlight and snowshoe hikes.
- Hiking in the Campo Imperatore meadow to discover the many trails with different degrees of difficulty.
- Free visit to the Borgo (even at night) to discover the history of Castel del Monte and its evocative museums.
- Excursion to Rocca di Calascio
- Visit to the characteristic village of Santo Stefano di Sessanio
- Trip to Capestrano and its castle. If you like them you can not miss a nice plate of crayfish!
- Trip to Fonte Vetica where it is obligatory to stop at the “Mucciante” restaurant to taste the typical Abruzzese arrosticini where you are immersed in unspoiled nature.
- Visit to Campo Imperatore and to the Church of the Madonna delle Nevi.